Innofication developed a Business Dashboard which gives customers insights in the business value the innovation platform is offering to the organisation. So the dashboard offers information on a higher strategic level than the dashboard for managers to manage and control the innovation processes.
The Business Dashboard gives insights in e.g.:
- What is the cumulative cashflow of selected innovation (in a stage/round)?
- What is the payback time of investments?
- Which type of innovations do we have and what is the considered risk?
- When are innovation launched?
- What is the potential total revenue of new innovations (in a stage/round)?
- Which type of innovations do we need? Are we taken enough risk? Or do we focus to much on just incremental innnovations?
The dashboard is designed based on widgets and can be modified and extended. It provides insights far beyond the level of Excel spreadsheets.